Thermoplan Black & White 3 CTM2 Service manual

Mark_nl

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
Thermoplan Black & White 3 CTMS2 Service manual

Hi there,

Can anyone help me get a service manual (not a user manual) for the Thermoplan Black & White 3 CTMS2? (exactly like the one below but without the machine on the left)

20291.jpg

I have the user manual (with the user pin) but I want to change a few settings (for example the incorrect icon's, where the button for 1 cup of coffee shows a button with two cups). Changing these settings normally requires a mechanic, but since I bought this machine for personal use (I know, it seems a bit excessive) I'm not really willing to pay a lot of money for a mechanic just to change a few settings.

I hope someone here can send me this manual, I would be really grateful.
I know there already is a thread for this manual on this forum, but I can't find the manual in there and this thread is about 5 years old, I'm afraid these users aren't active here anymore.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mark_nl

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi Musicphan,

I've already tried that but they can't or won't help me.
They said I need to contact the dealer for my country, the dealer tells me to hire one of their mechanics to change the settings for me because only trained staff should access the "engineers-menu".
But I'm just a consumer, I don't have the money to hire a mechanic every time I want to make changes to my settings.
I bought the machine, and I expect to be able to change any settings I want without having to pay a lot of money for a mechanic to do this for me. If this voids the warranty of the machine, so be it.

I really hope someone can help me out with this.

Thanks!

Latest posts