This goes out to Pug,Topher,CCafe, thank you...............

Tophie2

Jul 6, 2008
St Augustine Fl
Visit site
Results are in for best of St Augustine. I got second!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! And the first place winner, ready? Wait for it..................................................

Starbucks

Tophie2

Jul 6, 2008
St Augustine Fl
Visit site
Starboys has 6 locations in St Johns county. I'll take second over that any day. I was hoping this would make a difference in daily sales, unfotunatley nooooooooooooottttttttttttttt

Tophie2

Jul 6, 2008
St Augustine Fl
Visit site
Been opened a year. My how the time flys. Come to find out that there are several best of St Augustine in our Plaza, including 5 Guys (best burger), Leather by design, (best funiture shop), Green tea (best chinese), Publix (best deli), Coffee Creations (second best coffee). So the potential is there. We have new customers evey day, but there is a plateau I cannot overcome. Thank everyone for the encouragement and prayers.

Tophie2

Jul 6, 2008
St Augustine Fl
Visit site
Oh I agree, but I will take second behind Starboys anytime. Brand reconition. Its all about marketing obviously. I have several customers that are converted,and several customers that say the same thing "STARBUCKS?!!" I will get em next year. For now I will bask in the runners up glory. :) :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Tophie2

I was wondering how things are going with you now that you're in the process of closing your cafe.
I hope you're doing okay. I also hope things will get better for you as time goes by.

Rose

Tophie2

Jul 6, 2008
St Augustine Fl
Visit site
OK

So we are still open. A funny thing has happened. Business has increased. Substantially. The problem is, I am behind on my SBA loan. So the bank wants to liquidate my equipment. I of course am trying to fight it. They have a kid handling my account that is young. I have shirts older than this guy.

I have all my customers indalating him with emails.
I have a SCORE mentor working with me on making a presentation to the bank.
We have raised our prices.
I have added a tip line on my POS
We are partnering with another shop on product.
Friends are having a benifit for the shop.

I still wonder if I am just spinning my wheels.

Thats the latest.

We will see.

C

coffeeloverlisa

Joined your Coffee Creation page! Do you have a personal page to gab too?

Lisa (Facebook: lisa kwinter rotenberg)
(twitter: rcketfuelcoffee)

Congratulations!

Lisa