This Small Coffee Shop Puts Jalapeno in their Mochas

CaffeineConnoisseur

Oct 23, 2019
Houston, Texas
Visit site
I am a young college student taking a YouTube class. It's as weird as it sounds. I drink coffee religiously, and it's a guilty pleasure to indulge in local coffee spots in town. I went ahead and made my YouTube channel about my guilty pleasure. In my first video, I travel to this small and relatively new Coffee Shop. Upon my arrival, I learned that this shop puts Jalapeno in their mochas. I knew I was in for a treat.

I'm not trying to promote my channel, I really want the emphasis to be on the coffee shop! If you're interested, check it out on YouTube! All you gotta do is search "Honey's Coffee"

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
I am a young college student taking a YouTube class. It's as weird as it sounds. I drink coffee religiously, and it's a guilty pleasure to indulge in local coffee spots in town. I went ahead and made my YouTube channel about my guilty pleasure. In my first video, I travel to this small and relatively new Coffee Shop. Upon my arrival, I learned that this shop puts Jalapeno in their mochas. I knew I was in for a treat.

I'm not trying to promote my channel, I really want the emphasis to be on the coffee shop! If you're interested, check it out on YouTube! All you gotta do is search "Honey's Coffee"

One I go to when I’m on the run and can’t brew mine up is called rig city coffee and they told me that they put maple syrup and and fresh bacon bits in there espressos

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
CaffeineConnoisseur - I will start off that your video was good.... If you go back to Honey's you might want to suggest they start timing their shots. That coffee looked like it was brewed as auto drip. No crema and super watery. Not making fun...just a friendly suggestion.