Tim Hortons Iced Cap Supreme

Kevin J

Mar 4, 2007
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Caramel I think, I remember reading the sign but I don't drink em too sugary for my liking; although I freequently grab a black coffee when i'm on the road since there is at least 2 Tim's on any road in Ottawa!

GrindYourBeans

Mar 15, 2007
Newfoundland
Visit site
Kevin J said:
Caramel I think, I remember reading the sign but I don't drink em too sugary for my liking; although I freequently grab a black coffee when i'm on the road since there is at least 2 Tim's on any road in Ottawa!

Yeah, I think it's butter caramel. It's sad because I read the sign again this morning and have forgotten again! lol

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
I just don't understand the love affair Canadian's have with Tim Horton's. Last time I went to Tim's it was seriously the worst cup of coffee I have ever had.

OK, it probably wasn't as bad as the Folgers an ex's parents made with a drip coffee maker, but it was not up to the Tim's standard that I have come to tolerate.

My wife and I had stopped off at the Tim's near Brandon and picked up some breakfast and coffee. It was kind of cool and just plain bad. It's the first time in my life that I've never been able to finish a coffee and I have not been able to go back to a Tim Horton's since.

GrindYourBeans

Mar 15, 2007
Newfoundland
Visit site
demetri said:
I just don't understand the love affair Canadian's have with Tim Horton's. Last time I went to Tim's it was seriously the worst cup of coffee I have ever had.

OK, it probably wasn't as bad as the Folgers an ex's parents made with a drip coffee maker, but it was not up to the Tim's standard that I have come to tolerate.

My wife and I had stopped off at the Tim's near Brandon and picked up some breakfast and coffee. It was kind of cool and just plain bad. It's the first time in my life that I've never been able to finish a coffee and I have not been able to go back to a Tim Horton's since.

We've all had our bad experiences, no matter where you shop. Personally I enjoy my Tim Hortons. I admit that sometimes the coffee can be pretty bad, but those are few and far between. I wouldn't pass judgment until you've tried it a few times at least. Even then you may still not like it, who knows. Some people just don't like Tim Hortons coffee, that's life.

I know a girl who absolutely loves coffee from the Irving station, but is not a big fan of Tim Hortons. I can't say I share the same affection towards the coffee at Irving.

Derryl

Jan 4, 2007
Visit site
I agree with demetri
Tim's is bad coffee in my opinion, and I have sampled it from coast to coast. I also think starbucks is pretty bad as well, although they do from time to time have a good blend on the go.

I would love to hear where the better coffee's or roastes are in Canada if anybody has an opinion.