Tips on coffee mixed drinks ?

Hely

Oct 29, 2020
USA
Visit site
Technique is what separates a good drink from a great one. Both shaking and stirring are valid techniques—depending on the effect you want. Shaking will aerate a drink, make it cold, and leave it more diluted than stirring would. Use a shaker when you need to ensure a drink is fully combined. Stirring, on the other hand, will keep a drink clear and cold. When done properly, it will prevent little bits of ice from diluting your drink.One thing you should never do, though, is shake a carbonated drink. However, it may be appropriate to shake the base ingredients and top them with the carbonated beverage.

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
Here is what I do. Get a cup of whatever your favorite coffee is. Add a shot of whatever your favorite whisky is. Enjoy sipping slowly. My favorites are a cup of Ethopian coffee with a shot of bourbon. Something like Bulleit, or Knob Creek even.

beangarlicbread

Jul 17, 2023
Ohio
Visit site
I tried Espresso martini this week and it was really delicious.

There is fresh espresso chilled and stirred with vodka and kahlua liquer.

Do you have more tips ?
It's a killer combo of fresh espresso, chilled vodka, and that sweet Kahlua liqueur. If you're looking for more tips, try experimenting with different coffee beans to add unique flavors to your mix.;) You can also play around with garnishes like coffee beans or chocolate shavings for that extra touch. Just remember, it's all about finding the right balance that suits your taste buds.:)

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
James Hoffmann gives this great recipe for a coffee amaro.