Tired of instant coffee

dennisjv12

Jan 19, 2018
Hey There,
Hope everyone’s doing good. So, I am a freelance blogger. I do a lot of writing. Sometimes, it gets really tiring. But meeting the deadlines needs me to be awake all night sometimes. So, I take a lot of instant coffee to keep me going. I thought of buying an espresso machine, but as a matter of fact, even if I bought I might not get enough time to make one.. Espresso is never the same when you try those instant products. I am tired of the instant products. I’ve been depending on the instant products for too long. Now, I am thinking of getting an espresso machine one of the places my friend mentioned earlier today. So, I have two options- Capresso Steam Pro or Capresso EC50. Which one do you people would be better for a single person who loves coffee and takes coffee for almost 3 times a day.
Any suggestions are welcomed!

wstsider

May 24, 2019
I don’t drink espresso’s so this is not my expertise but I do make pour overs on a daily and that’s what I enjoy because I love the flavors of the coffee. My question to you would be how do you drink your coffee?

wstsider

May 24, 2019
considering what you do for living and you have been drinking instant coffee for long time, I think that espresso machine might be a waste of money... because you won't use it much. it is not a easy or simple machine to operate.
so, I suggest you to get an Aero Press which might be perfect for you.

What about a pour over?

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Neither of those machines will create very good espresso, nor steam milk well. I would suggest starting off simple with a tea/hot water kettle and a simple manual brewer. I'm a fan of the Clever brewer... super simple, easy to clean up and makes a fantastic cup.