to all coffee lovers..

eddiez

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
i m currently given a task to make an advertisement about coffee..
therefore i m here need some opinion from u guys..

just help me to answer this 2 question..

1. what does coffee mean to u?

2. without coffee what will happen to u?

hope u guys can support by answer this 2 question.. i m appreciate for all the answer that provided by u guys.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Without coffee?

Knowing me, I’d probably resort to being a soda junkie, collecting miscellaneous soda-related paraphernalia and memorabilia and dedicate a special table in my home, just for soda tastings.

I would start up a gourmet soda forums and poke fun at the soda giants.... but still admit that they paved the way for true cola loving entrepreneurs and that our goal too, is to ultimately take over the world of soda with our own unique brand.

Forums moderators would get frustrated at me for bugging them about soda forums tee shirts & soda mugs.

Members of my forums would engage in friendly debate on such topics as whether or not to freeze your soda, regular versus diet sodas, etc.

We’d have polls such as “On the rocks - Yes or No?” and offer our two cents on which fast food joint we think sells the best soda.

There’d be discussions on which brand of soda is best for marinating steaks and which is best for chicken. :D

Oh yes…. we’d have to answer questions like “without soda what will happen to u?”, by new members who joined the soda forums just to gather negative info, so they can write a report on the negatives of soda consumption, to support their personal belief that their new non-soda drink is a healthier, non-addictive alternative to real soda.

cindy

Feb 8, 2005
South Africa
Visit site
It's a lifestyle, not just a morning fix....

i agree totally with bprotsman.

i reckon that once someone has discovered a coffee lifestyle, he would find it very difficult...if possible to change back to whatever his lifestyle was about before he tried coffee.

and im sure that if i had to give up coffee completely i would probably start smoking again...and its been a fair while now that ive given up completely. :-D :-D :-D

djveed

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Coffee is the permissible substitute to alcohol and wine that brings people of all likes together and makes you smile.

I'd get drunk and get depressed.

SalinaA

Sep 24, 2008
London
Visit site

Coffee is my afternnon treat at work and an excuse to eat cake at the same time - Its 3 o''clockses in my office ;)

I wouldn''t have an excuse to have my 3 o''clockses :(

ArabBeaker

Sep 19, 2008
New Zealand
Visit site
eddiez said:
I love the art of cooking. Controlling as many stages of coffee making myself is an extension. Making better coffee than I can get at most cafes is a pleasure.
To have excllent espresso available all day is wonderful.

eddiez said:
Absolutely nothing. My life is way more than that. Thankfully. :wink:

espressogirl

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
Hmm, what does coffee mean to me?

Well, coffee has become so intrinsic to my lifestyle. It's part of my daily meals, and conversations with friends happen over coffee too. It has become to vehicle to relate to myself and to others.

Without coffee, I could still survive but that would mean headaches in the morning for me.

:roll:

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
...The End

Just kidding, but if eddiez was really interested in our comments for his "advertisement about coffee", he would have, or should have, joined in on the thread. But do we care what he writes? Naw!!!

We'll just continue on with this thread, typing away with our jittery little fingers, telling him what he wants to hear, that without coffee, oh poor me, I get headaches and really just couldn't go on with life anymore....

This is a message to you reading this now. Tell this guy if he wants to write about the negative effects of coffee, he's in the wrong forum! Yeah right, LOL!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello again, Mr. Biscotto.

Yes, it looks like this thread is ready for its ending.

Since the first posting was back in July, maybe "eddiez" already came up with his advertisement... possibly something like "Coffee.... It's the lifestyle of the living!"

Rose