Travel Mugs NOT lined with plastic, please?

Nat

Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for your help!!! I do like those mugs, however, I seem to recall seeing all ceramic travel mugs somewhere and at some point in time. anyone else seen them?

pan_man

Dec 20, 2004
boulder, co
Visit site
thinkgeek.com has stainless steel mugs with a graphic of the molecular structure for caffeine on them. my wife is a chemist, and i got her one for the holiday. must say it's a great item.

Junipersue

Jul 6, 2004
New London, WI
Visit site
In regards to finding a ceramic travel mug-I carry these in my shop. I have been able to obtain these through Ganz, Inc. Many cute and interesting designs. Since I have added these to my inventory, these mugs have become my top seller!!!!

Many of my customers do not like the travel mugs with the liners, and since I have started carrying the ceramic version, they rave on how nice it is to enjoy a good cup of java while traveling. So, check into Ganz, Inc or if you would like tell me your personality type and I would be happy to mail you one. They retail for 11.45.

Jennifer
Between Sisters Gourmet Coffee and Gift Shoppe.

Chickwbrains

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
I have one thats lined with stainless steel--from Starbucks. It does have a plastic lid, but I really like it. It's leakproof and has a clip on the handle. :p