Trendy Coffee Industry

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Coffee Trend

Great article link, coffee right now is indeed trendy for many people. The article's titled the other teen drinking scene. That I believe is so true, and its a lot better than the teens going out and getting drunk.

The whole cardboard sleeve statement is funny as hell. I could care less about this piece of cardboard, I think it works out well for coffeeshops so they can brand the sleeve when they cant brand the cups themselves.
"Sometimes carrying around a cup of coffee helps complete a look," she says. "A pair of capris, flip flops and a coffee - and it has to have that cardboard sleeve - is very trendy."

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I look trendy? geez thats a first! That whole thing about the sleeve is true. I pay more for my cups(perfect touch) because they blister when the cup gets hot...so you do not need a sleeve...you know the whole hippy save a tree hug a whale..anyways I constantly have people asking for sleeves...I explain to them that it is not needed...I ask them if the cup is too hot for their hands and they say no...but I would like a sleeve :roll: