Try our gourmet coffee

G

Kiry Coffee is a roaster based out of San Jose, Costa Rica. Support Fair Trade.

With Kiry Coffee we looked for a balance in all the key elements of an excellent coffee cup. That means that it is the best in roast, fragrance, aroma, body and acidity. Kiry Coffee comes from Naranjo, a town that has the elements of a perfect cup, weather, altitude and temperature among others. Naranjo has 4 of the top ten coffees chosen by a group of 22 tasters from around the world.

We have even designed the package not only to look good but to keep the coffee fresh for a year. All the coffee that is roasted each day is packed to ensure quality and the ultimate cup taste.
We give control all the process from the picking of the grains to the packing, Kiry Coffee is truly a gourmet costa rican coffee from the source, no intermediaries or 3rd parties. All the coffee beans are selected from the best the crop has to offer. Kiry Coffee does not come in different qualities, only in different degrees of roasting, it is all gourmet coffee. There is only one quality in Kiry Coffee, gourmet.

Thank you

OB

Mikeftrevino

Jul 31, 2003
Tucson, AZ
Visit site
I'd be interested in trying your blends. I'm still kinda gun shy of Fair Trade and Organic coffees. I've seen too many that are inferior to normal commercial coffees. I'm all for paying the the workers and owners of individual farms fairly, but not at the expense on quality. The bags I've seen have far too many flaws. (whole cherries, black beans, twigs, glass, varying bean sizes) Has the Fair Trade industry come far enough along that it has rectified those problems?

mightybean

Apr 8, 2003
Medina, Ohio
Visit site
fresh for a year????????

Sorry Oscar :( coffee does not stay fresh for a year. Once roasted the coffee is stale in 14-21 days. Nice try but your gonna have to do better than that in this forum.

Ron

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
OMG!! You have to be kidding me...actually that is an insult to us!! As mightybean said you will have to do better here!! :evil:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
:shock: can you come up with a car that runs on water? :shock: can you stop world hunger? :shock: can you make a day more than 24 hours :shock: I bow down to you :shock: sorry I get sarcastic and grumpy when I don't get sleep...wait are you my ex-wife?? she thought she could walk on water too! :shock:

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey everyone don't be so brutle... :twisted: Wait, what was I thinking...Maybe this person puts the coffee in suspended atomation :shock: Or roasts one bean at a time for 365 days then bags it :lol: Well in any case, good luck trying to sell your product to the most gulible people in the world :-D

aby65

Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
Oscar @ KiryCoffee.com said:
Kiry Coffee is a roaster based out of San Jose, Costa Rica. Support Fair Trade.

With Kiry Coffee we looked for a balance in all the key elements of an excellent coffee cup. That means that it is the best in roast, fragrance, aroma, body and acidity. Kiry Coffee comes from Naranjo, a town that has the elements of a perfect cup, weather, altitude and temperature among others. Naranjo has 4 of the top ten coffees chosen by a group of 22 tasters from around the world.

We have even designed the package not only to look good but to keep the coffee fresh for a year. All the coffee that is roasted each day is packed to ensure quality and the ultimate cup taste.
We give control all the process from the picking of the grains to the packing, Kiry Coffee is truly a gourmet costa rican coffee from the source, no intermediaries or 3rd parties. All the coffee beans are selected from the best the crop has to offer. Kiry Coffee does not come in different qualities, only in different degrees of roasting, it is all gourmet coffee. There is only one quality in Kiry Coffee, gourmet.

Thank you

OB

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I just checked this post...I re-read what was written..I forgot this post completely...but you know..when I first read this I thought it was funny...coffee staying fresh for a year :roll: but as I re-read this I got angry...I mean through the roof angry...it was all in the first sentence. Support Fair Trade...I can't even see straight as I type this...using that kind of muscle to sell your garbage! I can see it now Sally Struthers is going to do their next commercial...starving children holding up coffee say, "please sir 5 cents a day can buy my coffee that stays fresh for a year" enough said!!!!:x!!!