Two Mobile Coffee Trucks For Sale

queenbean

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi to everyone.
I have two coffee trucks for sale. Both of them are the type where you serve from insife the truck from a window. I bought two and only put one into operation. I got into this business because I was at a dead end job and wanted to try something new. Shortly after I began the business, I was promoted and given a hefty raise. I hired a staff to work on the truck for me because of my lack of time, but that didn't work out well. I currently own two Jersey City, NJ permits. I operated the one truck in Jersey City,NJ, Hoboken, NJ and New York City. Although the truck passed inspection for both Hoboken and NYC, I do not currently have those any longer. Hoboken is still available if you are local.

Here is the rundown on the trucks.
Truck 1: This is the truck I had put into service. Please click on the link to see a photo gallery of the truck.

http://www.eclipseinfo.com/photogallery ... index.html

It is a 1988 Chevrolet Step Truck. It is a Diesel Engine. It has an 18 foot bed and in total is approx 27 feet long. It is a diesel engine and the generator is brand new with only 459 hours on it. The generator is affixed to the rear of the truck and uses the fuel from the main engine's fuel tank. The generator cost me $10,000.00 not even a year ago. The truck can put out both 110V (approx 60 amps) and 220V (approx 30 Amps). It is a monster generator. The truck has 3 sub-zero refrigerators and a sandwich prep station. There is a 55 gallon fresh water tank and a 70 gallon waste water tank. There is a steel locking sliding door behind the drivers seat. Mechanically, I have invested thousands of dollars into the truck. It is mechanically sound. New tires, breaks, springs, shocks, radiator, batteries, complete tune up. The leaf springs are custom because it is heavier on one side than the other so there needed to ba an additional 2 leafs on one side for weight displacement. There is a motorized 6x9 awning on one side. The truck has a center aisle with 2 8 foot windows on either side so you can serve from either side. Take a look at the photos. It is a really strong truck.

Truck #2: This is the truck I bought and never put into service. This is a Gas Engine with a built in Onan Generator. It is a 14 foot bed and the overall length is about 21 feet. Take a look at these pics.

http://www.eclipseinfo.com/photogallery ... index.html

I did a bunch of work to this truck as well including brakes, rotors, and tune up. I never got the business up to the level where I was able to put two trucks into service.

Please email me and I will give you all the pricing information for separate purchases or a package price if you want both. The best email address is [email protected].

Thank You and I look forward to hearing from some of you.
Michael

amabuff

Jan 31, 2009
Visit site
Hi Michael -

I am just getting my own mobile coffee truck up and going - so I'm not looking for one now - but i just wanted to say that your trucks look fabulous - it's obvious you've done tons of work - I know you will sell them soon and get good money for them! Best of luck in your new position!

queenbean

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Thank you, I hope someone acts fast. It is a great time of the year to get started. If you know anyone interested, please let me know. Thanks again for the compliment and vote of confidence. Good luck to you as well.

Michael

atees

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
HELLO ,

I AM FROM OHIO AND IAM TRING TO START A SMALL BUISNESS SELLING COFFEE IN DIFFERENT PLAZA'S I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR ONE OF THESE COFFEE TRUCKS CAN YOU PLS TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SELL THIS FOR OR MABEY WHERE I CAN GET ONE THAT I CAN AFFORD BUDGET IS VERY LOW ......THANKS PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.......THANK YOU MS WATSON

Down2Earth50

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Would like some details

Michael,

I have sent 2 emails to you regarding the trucks you have specified in your post. I am interested in learning more about these trucks. I cannot see the pics so maybe this is something you can look into.

Please get back to me and check your emails.

Carl