Used RK Roaster for sale

lca473

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi everybody,

Unfortunately I have to sell my RK setup. My apartment complex thinks it''s a fire hazard, so I''m going to have to get rid of it to get a smaller \"indoor\" type of roaster. There is a picture of it below. If you are unfamiliar with an RK roaster here is their website:

http://www.rkdrums.com/

It has a four pound drum, with the high torque \"home roaster gear drive motor\". I have had it for just about a year, and since I am the only coffee drinker in the house and I only go through about a pound every two weeks, I have only put about 25 pounds through the RK. It also comes with a digital thermometer with a thermocouple, the rotisserie kit, the propane tank, and a pair of Ove Gloves. For those of you who have never used an RK, it really is a great roaster, and I am truly going to miss it.

I''m asking $350 OBO for it. I live in Orange County, Ca. If you have any questions or if you want to come see it, just pim, aim, or yim me.

RKRoaster.jpg

Fuel

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
Would you be willing to sell just the drum, the high torque \\\"home roaster gear drive motor\\\". digital thermometer with a thermocouple, the rotisserie kit, and pair of Ove Gloves?

Basically everything but the grill and propane tank? :eek:)

you can contact me directly at weaver38024 at yahoo dot com