User Manuals

razar45

Apr 24, 2006
Visit site
Is there a website that lets you download user manuals for expresso machines?? I have recently purchased a Brugnetti two group machine, but didn't get the manual. Can anyone help??? :?

DavesLT

Nov 6, 2005
Missouri
Visit site
Espresso Machine Manual

First, you should ask whomever you bought it from for a manual. Of course, if you bought it used then you might try contacting the importer at 888-935-0663. Good Luck

razar45

Apr 24, 2006
Visit site
Tick - used machine and already asked the seller.
Tick - already contacted the makers in Italy...still waiting.
I thought there may already be a site or something that would make it easier. Oh well.

Thanks though!! :wink:

DavesLT

Nov 6, 2005
Missouri
Visit site
OK, well while you're waiting for the correct manual you can download the one for our espresso machines from my website. Click on Espresso F.A.Q. , then click on "A guide to brewing espresso drinks", then click on the ball to download our espresso machine manual PDF.

Hope this helps, Dave

razar45

Apr 24, 2006
Visit site
Another dumb question

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I'm new at this. I've hooked the machine up etc. Can you let me know roughly how long it takes the machine to completely heat up? It seemed to take a long time...I expected it would take maybe half and hour - hour, but it was taking longer?? Is this normal for a two group?? Also, the pressure wasn't that great. Am I missing something that I'm supposed to do?? Perhaps I need to reprogram the buttons?? I've downloaded your manual (thanks heaps for that!!) so I'll see if that works for this machine. Any help you can give would be GREAT!!

DavesLT

Nov 6, 2005
Missouri
Visit site
First, make sure the voltage you are supplying for the machine is correct. Most two groups require 220V but will operate ok on 208V which is common in a lot of US cities. Sometimes solenoids won't open and close properly in which case you may need a buck & boost transformer (step-up transformer). The other thing you should watch out for is a false pressure build up in the tank which will cause the pressure stat to trip and shut off power to the heating element. Better machines have counterweights to relieve this false pressure build-up which only occurs when you first fire up the machine. You can relieve it manually by opening the steam valve a few times while it's heating up. Do it until you see steam come out of the steam wand. And yes, it can take 30-60 minutes to heat up a big boiler. -Dave