Using Bolder Colors

Biscotto, would this be your yellow?

pms109.gif

Why yes, it is rather bold. Pass the shades my dear.

Mako

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
omegapd said:
That is the brightest yellow I think I've ever seen. :grin:

All those coffee cups part of your collection? I recognized one of them. Pretty neat.

EW
Maybe I should have said shocking colors...

Yes, those are some of my mugs. As mentioned in my pm, the glass mugs don't keep the coffee hot very long.

MakoShark said:
Biscotto, would this be your yellow?

pms109.gif

Why yes, it is rather bold. Pass the shades my dear.

Mako
I wanted colors that would permanently burn my logo into your computer monitor, ha ha.

Anyway, I toned it down a bit.

Thanks guys for being so brutally honest. :grin:

mark99

Sep 24, 2008
Portland, OR
Visit site
that's definitely bold, but it does pop.

one suggestion: you might want to save the logo in a higher quality as it's dithering (it has those specs on the yellow when you view it in a web browser). That happens a lot with jpgs with colors like that.

You might also want to try saving it as a png file if you have graphics software, those generally look pretty good.

Nice site though, I like all the product pictures.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Thank you Mark, good point about jpeg files. I don't have a graphics program but have been looking locally for someone who could redesign our logo and save it as a png file. Believe it or not, but all of the graphics you see on my site are thanks to Microsoft Paint. I tried to have the site professionally redesigned, but long story short, we ended up having the site taken down for months, had to do the redesign myself.

I'm just now learning this year how important image and marketing is to a business. You could have the best product in your field, but that isn't even half the battle. I have a lot more to learn for sure, but it's darned fun.