VACCUM INFUSED Coffee Machines

photomoto

Oct 20, 2005
Visit site
Is there much of a demand for semi - "high -end"' Vaccum Infused Coffee Machines? I am wanting to sell them on-line, and am curious about the market demand for them. I have sourced a good supplier for Italian made infusers, and just wanted to get an idea of how these may sell. Price range would be $250.00 - 450.00. Thanks for your replies. :)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
now...this is only my opinion...Vaccum coffee brewers rock...they are so awsome..I am not kidding..they are the best!! That said...I am sorry to say that at that price you are going to have a hard time selling it ..high end or not. Bodum has been selling the new electric vaccum for a few years and they are much less expensive....as I said this is only my opinion and I could be wrong.

photomoto

Oct 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I guess the selling feature for me on these particular machines are hand -crafted, made in Italy, and they're a very traditional coffee maker. plus, my supplier has exclusivity for selling these in North America. I'm thinking people would want them for special occasions or ceremonial type events.