Veteran Owned Coffee Company -- What do you think about our website?

OkyrieRoyale

Apr 11, 2017
Costa Mesa
Visit site
I winged it last year with our website, since then I've hired a web designer to help make it look better.

What do you all think? OkyrieRoyale.com

We also vinyl wrapped our business car to match our branding style. Not done, but I'm pretty happy with it so far. :razz:

Matte Black CM ALL4.jpgMatte Black CM ALL4 2.jpgMatte Black CM ALL4 3.jpgMatte Black CM ALL4 4.jpg

Last edited:

OkyrieRoyale

Apr 11, 2017
Costa Mesa
Visit site
Thank you for your feedback. That is all stuff I would like to work on, but I'm glad you said something because I really need to update the copy to explain the coffees (and teas) better.

I'm not familiar with the "SOC" acronym, what is that?

Our prices reflect the fact that we donate up to 20% of our sales to non-profits that are focused on various causes we support, as well as donate to the non-profits we directly work with. We are focused on creating jobs and supporting the U.S. Veterans community, at-risk youth and developing better living conditions for people around the world. Out of those 3, we are currently able to directly impact the first two right now; We have a small indirect global impact right now due to the fact that we are fair trade and certified organic, so in the short term we are able to at least make a small impact with the farmers, workers and local environment. As we grow we will be able to work more directly towards our global humanitarian mission more and more.

OkyrieRoyale

Apr 11, 2017
Costa Mesa
Visit site
All positive brotha, where do you source your green, and do you roast on site?

My roaster was able to source about 14 different single origins. I'm not as familiar with the how or where, other than I know we have 14 single origins, I'll have to ask him for those details.

I'm more focused on the branding, marketing and mission as of now. I most definitely want to get more involved, in the future, with visiting the farms and expanding our mission to benefit them more and more as we grow.

OkyrieRoyale

Apr 11, 2017
Costa Mesa
Visit site
SOC means single origin coffee which you are currently selling....

It is quite noble to donate 20% to U.S. Veterans community to helps others who really need help.

But, regards to fair trade & organic, please study bit more about this subjects via web and also here in forum.
I also made a lot of threads about FT and Organic beans. And honestly, these organizations are making the lives of coffee workers' families worse.

I have a first hand experience from our own farm in Zunil, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and also I work with many different coffee farms in all different regions of Guatemala since we (Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala) are a small specialty coffee exporting company that owns a couple of small farms, two retail shops and one roasting company in our city. So, I personally know how bad FT & Organic bean organization can be to coffee farmers.

so, please do some more research about these subjects. you will be very surprised what really are behind them.

I most definitely want to learn more, and that's the info I need to hear so I can really figure out how to take the next steps.

My goal is to direct source every single coffee and tea we sell. Starting small and grassroots, our strength (and money) is only so big at this point.

grynds

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
This is one of the better sites I've seen posted here.

I like how the call to action is very clear: "Join the Movement" so it doesn't get confused with anything else.

One small suggestion is adding some testimonials (if you have them). This will create some social proofing and possibly give your visitors more reason to Join the Movement since the testimonials will chip away any doubt with positive experiences.

ddubicki

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
Everything looks solid, i like the colors you used. Very professional feeling on your website. may i suggest adding a site icon so your site doesn't show the WordPress logo next to your name in our browser tabs

Ramiel

Jan 22, 2021
Melbourne
Visit site
The site looks great, the idea is interesting and the concept too. Respect for the car in general. In some moments lame optimization, but it's all solvable. Did you try to increase traffic to the site or with this you have no problems? SEO Minneapolis or any other companies provide this kind of service. But if anything, that's for the future. But of the many sites I sit on, this is one of the most interesting sites, nothing cuts the eye. And if you gain a lot of popularity, there will gradually be a movement, which is very interesting. The colors are well-chosen, I like it.
I agree with you. The concept is really interesting