waiting to retire and enjoy life

Buck

May 24, 2005
Lake Charles, La.
Visit site
Hello all. I am new to the world of coffee, but have been drinking coffee all my life. I read the different posts at this site on a regular basis and find them quite informative. I am thinking of opening a drive-thru before I retire in 2 years and have found the info here to be helpful. There are a couple of Starbucks and 2 independent shops where I live, (southwest Louisiana) none have drive-thru's. I think owning a drive-thru or two would be fun to do and would keep my from getting bored. Also it would be nice to make money at it. Anyway, just saying hello to everyone and keep that good information coming.

celement

Apr 17, 2005
Modesto, CA
Visit site
Buck said:
Hello all. I am new to the world of coffee, but have been drinking coffee all my life. I read the different posts at this site on a regular basis and find them quite informative. I am thinking of opening a drive-thru before I retire in 2 years and have found the info here to be helpful. There are a couple of Starbucks and 2 independent shops where I live, (southwest Louisiana) none have drive-thru's. I think owning a drive-thru or two would be fun to do and would keep my from getting bored. Also it would be nice to make money at it. Anyway, just saying hello to everyone and keep that good information coming.

good luck buck...drive through is about location, location, location, then product and people....have fun...I did 18 months of research before buying mine.