Want To Buy...Sivetz or other Fluid Bed 1/4, 1/2 or Full Bag Roaster

Zanders

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
We are looking for a Sivetz, or comparable brand Fluid bed/Air Roaster.
Would like 1/4 Bag or larger. Can pay right away once we've agreed to a deal.
Please Help us find one. Thanks, Shon
:coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean:

Zanders

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Re; Why Fluid Bed?

Hi, It's the type of roast we've been selling since we started. I Know how the roaster works & we love the finished product. More or less because we like the Quality & are comfortable with that roasting process. Do you know of any for sale? Thank you for the reply.
:coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean::coffee-bean:

BeanRoaster

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
It looks like you have what you need, but we did just post a 1979 in place and operational Sivetz Fluid Bed Roaster. New chamber installed recently with less than 1,000 roast on the logs. Located in US.

Tenpercent

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, you should try Colin at 428roasters.com, his former company HeisRoasters built me a 20kg fluid bed roaster and it has been unbelievable. I'm in Australia, however they are based in Portland. The roaster they built for me has full PID controls over the roast cycle. I can adjust the heat temperature and airflow to roast each for as long as I like at any temperature. I can graph each batch and I can program different batches. The best part is once you decide on the profile anyone can roast the same beans exactly the same over and over again. I can't peak highly enough of these guys. Cheers J

Earthie

Mar 5, 2013
Perth
Visit site
Hello there.

Saw your post there regarding Colin. I was wondering if you might be able to ask for your help with a couple of things. Re: Air Roasters. Just looking for some advice and or guidance with things. Was looking at 428 myself and I am in Perth WA. Please get in touch for a chat. Cheers bud that would be great.