[Want to Sell] Pre-Owned Blendtec BDI 503 Narrow Commercial Blenders

Equipment

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Over the years, I have learned that very few people actually know about Blendtec's commercial blenders. I am currently sitting on two BDI 503's which were originally purchased for $3000 each. They were used in a high end coffee shop where they offered wonderful smoothies as quick as possible. However, sadly the shop had to close down. I would be willing to let them go for around $1500 with shipping within the continental US included. Some of the advantages of these machines are the reliability and overall quantity and quality of smoothie they can produce in such a short time. I recommend looking in to these and then letting me know if you are interested in picking one or both up via private message. Any other questions can be answered below. Here is a picture of one:
BDI503.png

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Equipment"

Please post a message here when your Blendtec Blenders are sold.

You wrote that they make smoothies "as quick as possible" and "in such a short time" How long does it take to make a smoothie?

Thanks,
Rose

Equipment

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Blendtec is highly configurable, but we found that most smoothies could have juice and ice added and then blended, all automatically, under 30 seconds. The user only has to add any fresh fruits or protein, etc. All juices are pumped directly into the machine and the ice is loaded through a hopper. If you are curious and want to see it in action, you can do a YouTube search for Blendtec BDI. My post assumes any clients have background knowledge regarding specifications of the machine since it is a big purchase. Sorry if that was unclear.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm very familiar with large commercial smoothie blending machines, and many are very loud and annoying. Thirty seconds can seem like a long time, especially when the machine sounds like a rocket ship blasting off, and you're doing it over and over again - all day long.

Equipment

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
The BDI is not near as loud as some of its counterparts. The doors help cancel sound and we found that while blending we could still talk at regular volume to the customers or to anyone else even within a few feet. However, if you want more technical data regarding time to blend and noise level, the spec sheet at BDI Commercial Dispensing Blender | Blendtec may help.