Wanted: Coffee dropshipper

dBm412

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a coffee dropshipper who will ship small orders [2oz, 1lb, 5lb, whole bean or ground regular or espresso, possibly flavored -- especially chocolate and hazelnut at a low cost so that our prices can be competitive in the E-commerce market.

I had a growing coffee business, FriendshipBlends.com until our dropship supplier reneged on orders, necessitating refunds to trusted customers. That entity has since failed to respond to my repeated attempts at communicatrion and their website cannot be accessed; listed as "Under Construction" on the web.

I paid the $24.95 fee and joined with The Coffee Locker, who did supply coffee in 1lb, 5lb, and 2oz 'samplers' to our customers; however, their cost was so high that our profit margin barely covered PayPal fees -- I reported loss to the IRS two years running.

Please help. We cannot afford deeper debt and if we cannot show a profit this year, we will be considered a hobby -- no longer in business.

realjamrock

Aug 26, 2010
Jamaica
Visit site
If you sell Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee which you should we are willing to be your dropshipper for any order quantity you might have. we stock and sell all popular Jamaican brands of coffee at the most competitive prices online. send me a inbox message and we can take it from there.