Welcome to Coffee Business to Business.

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
This section is meant for coffee industry companies to be able to either
A) Request services / equipment from other coffee industry companies.
B) Promote a service or equipment deal to other coffee industry companies.

Simple as that, either make a request for goods and services or feel free to get your information out there about goods and services you allow.
This section is, as the title states, for businesses to contact businesses.
** MLM plans and businesses looking for individuals to buy or sell their products are no longer allowed in this area. **
Be wary and don't spam ruthlessly, but if you must there will be a higher tolerance to spam in this coffee business to business section.

Last edited by a moderator:

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
It has been awhile so I thought I would introduce my company again. I have a small website that I sell unique coffee beans that you might not find elsewhere. I even have some beans that I actually visited the farm in Costa Rica and I have a video of my experience on the website. My company's name is Jim's Coffee Beans and my motto is Relax and Roast some beans.

Thanks,
Jim

memphis

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a Bunn drop ship/fulfillment company? I am looking to start a website and don't yet have the volume to purchase direct.

Thanks in advance,
Randal

Caffeica

Jun 13, 2012
Witney, UK
Visit site
We are Caffeica. We supply coffee machines, coffee beans and any related products to businesses.

Whether you are starting a new coffee shop, adding to your business or you simply require a facility to supply a quality cup of coffee to be central to your success, we can help.

However, not only can we provide a professional espresso coffee machine on a very competitive rental but we will support the equipment with our highly trained engineers.

Our trained Barista can teach you how to produce a fantastic cup of coffee that your customers will love and want to come back again and again to drink.

We can also provide you with an abundance of marketing support material to help promote your business and get your name out there.

Please visit our website at www.caffeica.co.uk or give us a call on 01993 776753.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Caffeica"

Welcome!

Thank you for posting in the Business to Business thread.

It looks like you have a lot of helpful information to offer our forum members. We often get questions from people who are planning to start and run a coffee business. Feel free to visit the forum and post questions or suggestions when you're ready.

Rose

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Wow it has been quite some time since I've been here. I still receive the occasional question from those looking for private labeling or drop-shipping. Truthfully we have discontinued both for the time being, however, we are always looking for distribution opportunities, i.e., coffee & espresso establishments, OCS operations, grocery stores, restaurants and the like. So we welcome any qualified businesses to contact us.

I can be reached toll free at 866-417-5599, ask for Sean.