What are you drinking right now?

BestProductsHouse

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
I just had to step out with a co-worker. We went to Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha. Have not had one for a few weeks now. Man, I feel like I'm ready to work! Something about going a few days no coffee / caffeine just makes it so much better the next time around. Share what you're drinking right this instant...

I am taking a Keto Bulletproof Coffee. You can also try by any keto coffee creamer recipe with a dash of MCT oil.

BenA

Feb 9, 2021
Germany
Visit site
I am drinking Äthiopien Bale Forest - natural from Olga Sabristova, a roastery within 5 min walk from me. Also very satisfied with Aeropress Go.

Chibear

Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
Americano made from beans from El Salvador purchased from the Green Coffee Company in Alberta Canada, roasted to just before 2nd crack in a whirly-pop and prepared with a Barista Express. Yum!

Jul 1, 2021
Lansdale, PA
Visit site
Since it is over 90 degrees Fahrenheit here in Pennsylvania I switched up my morning routine yesterday to make iced v60 pourover. This morning it was our Colombia micro-lot from Inza, from producer Aldemar Salazar, his first micro-lot imported into the USA. I brew it with a fine grind at a 1:10 ratio, then pour over a full glass of ice... enough ice so it doesn't all melt!

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Since it is over 90 degrees Fahrenheit here in Pennsylvania I switched up my morning routine yesterday to make iced v60 pourover. This morning it was our Colombia micro-lot from Inza, from producer Aldemar Salazar, his first micro-lot imported into the USA. I brew it with a fine grind at a 1:10 ratio, then pour over a full glass of ice... enough ice so it doesn't all melt!
Try this method... i use half of my water as ice...