what Best time to drink your coffee ?

tarik2.0

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
According to some research, coffee may increase your metabolism by up to 30 percent. Therefore, having a cup of organic coffee

or 1 shot of espresso in the morning is ideal. If you exercise in the morning, have your coffee before workout as studies show that

coffee boosts athletic performance, not after as the caffeine may interfere with your body's muscle-building mechanism.

However, do not go overboard, 1 or 2 cups in the morning should be the maximum for the day :coffeecup:.

me :decaf: is in the morning
but how about you :question:

DLRuth

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I generally drink coffee throughout the day, last cup usually around 7 P.M. A cup in the morning for the drive to work, a couple of espressos at work and then my evening drink when I get home.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Best time for me is any time I am craving espresso. May start as early as 3:00 a.m. and end as late as 6:00 p.m. I can consume as much as 1,000 mg of caffeine daily with no real change in energy, no jittery behavior, etc.

Ever since I started home roasting I now crave espresso even more as it's 30% cheaper on average, better flavor profiles, as fresh as possible and really digging being able to experiment with small changes in roasting that can drastically change what's in the demitasse.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Mainly in the morning but occasionally in the evening. I have a couple 10oz mugs in the morning to start the day off right. I don't drink coffee during the day because the coffee at work is not drinkable but on the weekends I break out the Chemex for an afternoon cup.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
In my opinion, the best time to drink coffee is the morning. That time you need a kick to move your ass and get to work. Most people are lethargic (lazy) to get out of their cozy bed. A cup of coffee is enough to burn fire in them.