what Best time to drink your coffee ?

Antonio94

Jun 9, 2017
England
Visit site
I prefer to have coffee at the morning and the afternoon. Coffee in morning is great since I feel I can concentrate more in the morning work, while in the afternoon it's relaxing after hard working day.

kathiefitzpatrick

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
June 25, 2017

I like one cup in the morning...but then I find myself stopping my favorite espresso café a few times a week in the late afternoon for an iced mocha. It gives me a refreshing lift that helps me keeping working at home around the house or on the computer in evening--kathiefitzpatrick

CoffeeAddictsClub

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
Best time for me to drink coffee is when I listen to the song "Confessions of a Coffee" by Kevin Blue on YouTube. It makes my cup of Joe that much better. This dude literally breakdowns his love for coffee which is like mine.

LoveCoffeeLife

Jan 29, 2017
South Eastern USA
Visit site
My best time to drink coffee is first thing in the morning. Though I do do my oral hygiene regime first, always. I'm sure to rinse really well so I don't have the toothpaste taste.

Also, I've found myself really craving a cup around mid-day lately. I'll also have a late evening cup. While relaxing with a cookie or a book. :coffeemug:

abeautifultaste

Mar 5, 2017
Arizona
Visit site
When my wife and I do our 5k runs, I would drink a cup... 2 cups of coffee before our run, granted our 5k's have all been in the morning so I would of had those 2 cups anyway. I would like to think that those cups of coffee have boosted my athletic performance.