what coffee machine do i need

sue mooney

Dec 29, 2006
kissimmee, florida
Visit site
hi there i currently own a tea shop in kissimmee florida. Im looking to expand my buisness and start doing various coffee drinks such as espresso's latte's mocha's frappe's etc.
I have no knowledge of making these drinks at present so im looking to buy a espresso machine that is pretty easy to use.
I estimate that i will sell around 100 coffees a day maximum but I hope to improve on that, at the moment ive been looking at the Jura Carpresso Impressa E8 or E9 but i need some advice on this.
Will this machine be suitable for making these various coffees and will it withstand years of coffee making. if anyone has any input on this machine or any other suggestions on other machines i would be very greatfull.
money is an issue at the moment so cheap, reliable and versatile would be great.
Thanks guys, i hope i can return the favour one day.

Sue :?

ElPugDiablo

sue mooney said:
hi there i currently own a tea shop in kissimmee florida. Im looking to expand my buisness and start doing various coffee drinks such as espresso's latte's mocha's frappe's etc.
I have no knowledge of making these drinks at present so im looking to buy a espresso machine that is pretty easy to use.
I estimate that i will sell around 100 coffees a day maximum but I hope to improve on that, at the moment ive been looking at the Jura Carpresso Impressa E8 or E9 but i need some advice on this.
Will this machine be suitable for making these various coffees and will it withstand years of coffee making. if anyone has any input on this machine or any other suggestions on other machines i would be very greatfull.
money is an issue at the moment so cheap, reliable and versatile would be great.
Thanks guys, i hope i can return the favour one day.

Sue :?
Those are home machines and probably will not stand up to commercial usage. If you can do 100 espresso drinks a day, you should look for a commercial machine which unfortunately are not cheap. Reliability comes from having a meticulous maintenance schedule, and when it comes to versatility forget about super automatic(the type you are looking at), even many of the so-called factory trained technicians can't calibrate those machines.

Just like tea, espresso takes a lot of learning and investment, you can do it on the cheap, but the outcome will be what you put in.