-A plastic auto drip which I stopped using because it made bad coffee
-A Bialetti moka pot
-Bodum french press

I use the last two frequently.

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
I have a bunch of equipment. My favorite is my Nuova Simonelli Program VIP (two head). I have a couple of their grinders, too. For drip, I like my Bunn commercial brewer that uses airpots. I also have a very old but reliable La Pavoni single head, totally manual espresso machine.

ourcoffeebarn

Nov 8, 2004
Wisconsin
Visit site
I am using an Innova Arc for my espresso brewing, a Chemex for my drip brew. These are my own personal machines on my kitchen counter.

Being in the coffee roasting business, I recomend fresh roasted beans to get the ultimate coffee with your favorite brewing method.

rcs1

Feb 10, 2005
Visit site
Lets see... My current home machine is an Expobar Office Control, paired with a Cimbali Jr. grinder. I also have an Astra Gourmet Auto out in the garage, which I will be rebuilding soon. When it is done, it will be my everyday machine. I also have a Rancilio Silvia with PID control, and a La Pavoni Professional. Currently the Pavoni is at work in my cubicle, but I am going to move Silvia there, and the Pavoni is going to find itself on ebay soon, packaged with a Pavoni PGC grinder, and a tamper, BIN for $450.

I recently won a Keurig B100, which will also reside on my desk at work.

C.

JJHippo

Jan 12, 2005
Visit site
The first one I had was Mr. Coffee Espresso Machine $30 . It sucks.

The second machine , which I have right now is Gaggia Espresso Machine.Fantastic.

This machine worths the money.

I guess not to waste money for buying any espresso machine, which is below a hundred.

What do you think?

valcs

Mar 12, 2004
CA, USA
Visit site
new friend

a new friend my coffee machine collection - Nuova Simonelli MAC 1... had no time to play with it yet, but it is in a very good condition and i bought it for 13 USD. Thats what i call a bargain!!!! :D

ourcoffeebarn

Nov 8, 2004
Wisconsin
Visit site
I have switched my home espresso machine back to my Solis Crema SL90 I feel that this is a Great automatic espresso machine and I think that some people underestimate the Solis line. You don't need to spend $1500.00 for a great espresso machine.