What dessert do you most often eat while drinking coffee?

surfius

Oct 29, 2020
What do you most often eat while drinking coffee? For example, I love puddings, this is the perfect combination for me!

Penarddan

Jan 28, 2021
NY
I like the taste of the pudding I order at SimplyDelish.net. There are a variety of combinations and you can choose the most suitable for a coffee drink. Coffee, by the way, is also different. There are varieties of coffee that you can drink with ice cream, and there are those that give sourness, it is better to eat them with chocolate pudding or pie. I prefer strawberry pudding, to which I prepare a milkshake or amaretto with the addition of cappuccino. It turns out delicious, like in a cafe on the Eiffel Tower. Haven't you ever tried coffee puddings?

margohathaway66

Mar 2, 2021
I like the taste of the pudding I order at SimplyDelish.net. There are a variety of combinations and you can choose the most suitable for a coffee drink. Coffee, by the way, is also different. There are varieties of coffee that you can drink with ice cream, and there are those that give sourness, it is better to eat them with chocolate pudding or pie. I prefer strawberry pudding, to which I prepare a milkshake or amaretto with the addition of cappuccino. It turns out delicious, like in a cafe on the Eiffel Tower. Haven't you ever tried coffee puddings?
my imagination was limited to Americano. I will have to try your advice, I really wanted to eat

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
how can you eat pudding with coffee?

I was thinking the same thing.

I can't imagine eating pudding and drinking coffee too. I also can't imagine eating ice cream and drinking coffee with it. To me, some things just need to be consumed separately.

I'm glad no one has mentioned eating Jello while they're drinking their coffee. (so far)

~ Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Why not use coffee and milk for your pudding? I use turkish ground coffee in my brownies...and no these are not my "special brownies" thats for another forum.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA

I was curious, so I had to Google it. Is this what you're referring to? It sounds like a Tim Tam would go great with a cup of coffee.

Tim Tam is a brand of chocolate biscuit made by the Australian biscuit company Arnott's. It consists of two malted biscuits separated by a light chocolate cream filling and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate.