What do you think the reasons people go to a coffee house?

jery grant

Aug 1, 2005
Visit site
Say, the taste of gourmet coffee? Have some drinks and food? A place to have a talk with friends? A place to read ? Idle time away? Or else ......

jrnysend

Oct 24, 2005
Visit site
Den

Same reasons people go to opium dens. It smells and feels good. Groovy chicks and hipnicks (contraction). Great coffee too or no one would go. It ain't the music, I betchya.

schmellen

Apr 12, 2006
St. Peace
Visit site
to chat, flirt, eat, play chess, use wifi

people come here to meet up with friends before/after events, to escape, to go on line, to eat, to get the caffiene/chai/chocolate fix managed, relax, and as it says above, flirt, meet new people, play chess, do a puzzle, use the wifi.
I go to coffee houses to get away from mine! and get inspiration.
nice question
JoEllen

Caffe Latte

May 10, 2004
New York City
Visit site
Re: to chat, flirt, eat, play chess, use wifi

schmellen said:
people come here to meet up with friends before/after events, to escape, to go on line, to eat, to get the caffiene/chai/chocolate fix managed, relax, and as it says above, flirt, meet new people, play chess, do a puzzle, use the wifi.
I go to coffee houses to get away from mine! and get inspiration.
nice question
JoEllen

and there went all the fun in giving out reasons :cry:

going online (for those who have laptops. I exclude myself sadly from this group), doing homework, reading, waiting to meet people, drinking caffinated beverages, getting a sweet tooth fix, or my favorite

using the bathroom.

haytoniaho

Jun 21, 2006
NJ
Visit site
Re: Den

jrnysend said:
Same reasons people go to opium dens. It smells and feels good. Groovy chicks and hipnicks (contraction). Great coffee too or no one would go. It ain't the music, I betchya.

Hahaha! yes i would definitely have to agree! It smells nice, there is peace and comfort in your cup, and whether or not you have good company with you, there are always lots of people to observe or books/magazines to get cozy with! Coffee shops are amazing! One of you all should really open one up in collegeville pa??? hey i thought i'd try!