What do you think?

espressowebsite

Feb 23, 2006
Visit site
Hello all. Question for all of you aficionados...my company is starting a website that sells high end espresso machines ($400 to over $1000). Was curious what you all thought of some of the website names we were considering...any that jump out at you?

1. JavaChef.com

2. EspressoBarChef.com

3. EssentialEspresso.com

4. BuonoEspresso.com

5. SplendidCup.com

6. BaristaHouse.com

7. CremaTheCrop.com

8. IconEspresso.com

9. HouseOfLatte.com

10. PureEspresso.com

11. HigherGrounds.com

12. CoffeeBarTech.com

13. UltimateEspresso.com

These sites are not active and the URLs do not work - so this is not spam, simply intelligent research. :)

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
espressowebsite said:
Hello all. Question for all of you aficionados...my company is starting a website that sells high end espresso machines ($400 to over $1000). Was curious what you all thought of some of the website names we were considering...any that jump out at you?

1. JavaChef.com

2. EspressoBarChef.com

3. EssentialEspresso.com

4. BuonoEspresso.com

5. SplendidCup.com

6. BaristaHouse.com

7. CremaTheCrop.com

8. IconEspresso.com

9. HouseOfLatte.com

10. PureEspresso.com

11. HigherGrounds.com

12. CoffeeBarTech.com

13. UltimateEspresso.com

These sites are not active and the URLs do not work - so this is not spam, simply intelligent research. :)

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

I like UltimateEspresso, PureEspresso, and Baristahouse the best from the list.

speckassassin

Jan 28, 2006
North Georgia
Visit site
I like...

EssentialEspresso.com sounds like something you would see on Food TV.

I would not go with..
HigherGrounds.com There is already a HigherGroundsCoffee.com and a Higher Grounds coffee shop. Your customers might get confused.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey espressowebsite:

I don't want to sound snobish or anything, but what do you consider to be high end? I'm thinking obviously you are targeting the home market? $400 to $1,000 doesn't sound high end if in the commercial market. Are you targeting the home market, commercial market, or both? My thought is think of a name that will best target your market. Then keep it simple and to the point. I sort of like "Pure Espresso"...It's simple and to the point, and if you decide to hit both markets the name is versatile enough to cover both... :wink: Just my two cents...

Jeff Hubbard

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
I agree essentialespresso.com sounds like a good name. Straight to the point and it's less likely that customers will spell the name incorrectly.

tim99

May 31, 2006
Visit site
Your site looks great!

I hope your venture works out. It's good to see you do your research.

I am researching opening a coffee house in my area (San Jose, CA) but a little afraid to take the jump. I just haven't been able to get the right location and make the numbers work yet.

Tim Smith

Massa

Mar 4, 2008
Northeast USA
Visit site
Need an RMA from Essential Espresso.com!!!

I have been trying to get Essential Espresso.com to process a warranty repair on my Rancilio Sylvia for the past 19 days. Their website states a 2 day turnaround. Has anyne else had this problem? Maybe the person who started this thread would like to help me out...