What is the best coffee out there?

ocean

Nov 17, 2021
Britain
Visit site
Hi All
It's my dads birthday coming up soon and he is very into coffee, unfortunately I am not so do not know much on the subject, therefore I seek your guys' expertise. I want to get him something very nice, with a very good classic reputation. Any reputable roasters which have been around for a long time and have a good reputation will do. However, although I am sure cat poo coffee is very nice, its just not within my budget at the moment.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I see you are in Britain. I was super stoked to see that coffee is finally exploding in the UK! I am excited for my trip to Scotland next summer to see how much it has grown since my last trip a few years ago. That being said. Check these guys out. I will be checking them out next year....they can ship to you.

arlette

Oct 21, 2022
monaco
Visit site
I see you are in Britain. I was super stoked to see that coffee is finally exploding in the UK! I am excited for my trip to Scotland next summer to see how much it has grown since my last trip a few years ago. That being said. Check these guys out. I will be checking them out next year....they can ship to you.

I confirm. I sell premium Colombian coffee and I used to just stop in London for 2 or 3 days.
Now, UK is a 3 weeks stay for me + an assistant.