What is the best espresso beans for starting up new business

D JOSEPH

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
I am opening a lounge that will serve espresso drinks. I will not be roasting any beans dew to no air vents. I have been reading some people comments and it is a lot to take in. My question is do I have to buy different espresso beans to make up taste, body etc. or is their a certain brand that has full taste, body etc. What is a good name brand and price? What is a good grinder and espresso/capacino machine for a small business? :lol:

California-Coffee

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
espresso beans

You only need one type or one supplier. We offer several different types of espesso. Everyone is going to tell you that there espresso is the best. We sugest you do a taste test with a group and you decide.

For samples call 1-877-543-1110 or email [email protected].

We let our product talk for us. California Coffee Roaster http://www.freshcoffee.net We ship all over the world.

barefoot

Sep 21, 2004
Santa Clara, CA
Visit site
great espresso

a great bet is to check these resources for great reccomendations on great espresso is on these sites:

coffeegeek.com
scaa.org

Look through the espresso blends sections, the Barista guild board and other sections. TONS of great info.

Coffee forums is awesome as well. Each site has different info.

And for the obligatory self promotion side, we are an artisan roaster of Organic, Shade grown and Fair Trade coffees. We make some pretty tasty espresso. check our site for info and we will always gladly send a complete package and coffee and espresso samples to any cafe.

D JOSEPH

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
Thanks

Thanks for the information. I will be doing a taste test. I will send out an email to everyone requesting a sample of there beans. Once again thanks.