:?: What is your favorite coffee cup/mug? :?:

timeggers

Oct 2, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
We all love coffee but I am curious what you love to drink coffee in. My favorite mug is a black 12-ounce mug made my Mainstays Home. I got it at Wal-mart for 50 cents. I really love the way it feels in my hand and the lip is formed out, which I need or I drip coffee down the side of the mug when I sip! It is porcelain and quite thick. I think I'll go buy more just in case this one ever breaks! I love it that much, it suits me perfectly! What do you use?

manual_drip

Oct 9, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
I often buy coffee mugs on trips, it's a nice reminder of the places I've gone. I have at least 50 of them. The one I use most is a Lake Superior mug I got in 1997. The other ones I use most after that are the two others I have that are the exact same size, a Chicago one I got in 1996 and a Mammoth Cave one I got in 2001. It's easiest to always use the same size since I can more accurately measure the water out in the mug before heating it up.

3572mlhorseshoe0008.jpg

The ones I mentioned are the front row, the two on the right and the Chicago one with the double rim line.

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I started another thread called My Favorite Coffee Cup because I couldn't find a thread like it and then right after I create it I find this thread...oh, well who says we can't have two of these threads. By the way my favorite current cup is my Black Crowes - Remedy Mug - The All Natural Rock-n-Roll Cure All!

crwate

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My favourite coffee cup is an old china porcelain cup with a saucer. It's made in the 1800's. The hot coffee poured into the chilled porcelain cup just makes the coffee temperature hot enough for the tongue to take. :coffee1:

PeruvianCoffee

May 2, 2012
New York, NY
Visit site
Thank you for deleting my post internet. Anyway my favorite coffee cup, (please don't laugh), is when i used to be obsessed with dunkin donuts coffee (this was a lifetime ago, but we can still judge). I still think they sell their crummy coffee cup and i might have to repurchase it. The last time i had it, it went with me EVERYWHERE, even internet

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "PeruvianCoffee"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

We won't laugh because you liked your Dunkin Donuts coffee cup. I'm sure we all have our favorite things that bring back good memories. I wish Dunkin Donuts didn't change their donut recipes over the years. I have fond memories of driving to Dunkin Dounts and getting a "Dunkin Donut" (the one with the handle) and a cup of hot chocolate (this was many years ago). They've eliminated that donut, and I haven't found a replacement that I like. So, no more Dunkin Donuts for me!

Rose

dawida

May 11, 2012
Visit site
My favorite mugs are 2 that I have that have Japanese ladies on them. I bought them at a garage sale and I keep my eyes open for more of the set but never found any so far. They are just pretty and I like them.

Last edited: