Where do coffee beans come from?

BestProductsHouse

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
Where do coffee beans come from?”, did it ever occur to you?

Coffee is such an important and integrated part of our life that we can’t help but have the thirst to know more about this. Isn't you???

I wanna take this amazing responsibility to inform and educate you on this topic in the best possible way, Whereas I know everybody in this community at least has an idea knowledge of it (The Title).

So, before doing this let's share your knowledge here whatever you know, at least your minimum.

Thanks in advance to everybody.

Chriss

Dec 31, 2022
Joplin, Missouri
Visit site

Coffee is such an important and integrated part of our life that we can’t help but have the thirst to know more about this. Isn't you???

I wanna take this amazing responsibility to inform and educate you on this topic in the best possible way, Whereas I know everybody in this community at least has an idea knowledge of it (The Title).

So, before doing this let's share your knowledge here whatever you know, at least your minimum.

Civit poop!

savannasanders

Jul 27, 2023
Birmingham, MI
Visit site

Ah, great question! Coffee beans are the seeds found inside the cherries of the coffea plant. These plants are primarily grown in regions known as the "coffee belt," which stretches between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. Some of the world's finest coffee comes from countries like Ethiopia, Colombia, Brazil, Kenya, and Guatemala, each offering unique flavors and characteristics based on their growing conditions and processing methods. Once these beans are harvested, they undergo various roasting techniques. By the way, if you're interested in microbiology process of making coffee, ask questions here

Last edited: