Where in the world is Mr. Peaberry? Guatamala...here I come!!

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi All...

Many of you will not know me as I haven't been keeping up on the coffee forums for maybe over a year now??? Anyhow, I have become very good friends with someone everyone here knows well...Alex, aka Ensoluna. A long anticipated trip to Guatamala has finally materialized, and I am so super "stoked"...a word that Alex uses to describe a feeling I don't quite yet understand, but think that my trip to Guatemala will allow me some insight into his world!!

Anyhow, I just want to send this shout out to everyone here to consider hitting Alex up about doing the same. Knowing Alex, you will not find a better, more passionate coffee partner on God's green[coffee] Earth!!! His ability and passion to deliver the absolute best experience will take you beyond your expectations. I feel well qualified to make that statement, not because I'm anybody highly regarded in the coffee world, but because my working life is as diverse as you could possibly imagine (good and bad lol), and I don't make these type of statements lightly by anyone's measure. Anyhow...that is my shout out, and I'll keep everyone posted with updates. Trip is planned for me to arrive in Guatemala City at 5:30ish AM on March 12th, and accompany Alex & his partner Daniel, along with a client from Taiwan, to Finca Santa Felisa...perhaps the most renowned coffee producer of late in the country.

I wish you all well, and look forward to more active involvement in the discussions here in the future.

Kindly,

Doug aka Mr. Peaberry

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys!

I am very glad that this Guatemala trip is actually happening!

It will be fun to read updates from both of you.

Rose

I am more than glad, Rose! I'm super stoked!! lol! Will take plenty of pictures and video. Hope to spend more time here going forward!!

Peaberry