Where to Buy Coffee Beans Online?

stevopatton

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
Yuni Coffee Co supplies both roasted and green beans direct from their farm in Laos to customers in the US...2020 crop has already arrived! Smaller quantities available for home roasters looking to try a new region, and larger orders by the bag (50kg+) available for wholesale roasters and distributors as well.

Last edited:

bigkitchengadgets

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
Any one is interested in private and small coffee farm?

Who we are? BROS. CHIANG operate a small coffee farm in Taiwan and do it from "Seed to a cup Coffee".
We control all the growing process and the coffee processing and roasting.
No pesticide was used in our farm. Follow the organic way to grow coffee.
Located in Taiwan Miaoli county Dahu area where is famous of its strawberry. Cool weather
and abound rainfall makes growing coffee possible in Taiwan. Although at N24.4°,
the yearly average rainfall is around 2400mm and yearly average temperature is around 20°C.
If the temperature gap is big then you will have better quality coffee. In winter,
sometimes the temperature is close to "0°C" or under "0°C". Even in summer time, the daily
temperature gap is ground 5~8°C compare to in the morning and mid noon.
That's why we select this place to grow coffee.

In order to secure quality coffee,we had got "Q Arabica Grader" from "CQI"(Coffee Quality Institute) since
2018. Also all the machines-including coffee peeler and coffee hulling machine and also roaster.
Coffee peeler help to remove the skin of coffee and coffee hulling machine remove the parchment.
Finally is roaster to roast the coffee.

What is the benefit we can offer

- Certified Q Arabica Grader
- Private Coffee farm -Good Quality control
- Pesticide Free -Local government test lab report
- ECO Friendly - treat the environment and animal equally
- Organic way to grow - No chemicals
- Keep Fresh - You Order then we roast it

Search Youtube: BROS. CHIANG TAIWAN DAHU COFFEE
Find our website in Youtube link. >>>Bigkitchengadgets

Processing: water washed

Species: Typica
Flavor: Chocolate, Peanut,Flower
Roasting: medium roast

Package List:

1pack of Roasted Whole Coffee bean 1/2 lb(230g) or;
2packs of Roasted Whole Coffee bean 1lb(460g)

Last edited:

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
Any one is interested in private and small coffee farm?

Who we are? BROS. CHIANG operate a small coffee farm in Taiwan and do it from "Seed to a cup Coffee".
We control all the growing process and the coffee processing and roasting.
No pesticide was used in our farm. Follow the organic way to grow coffee.
Located in Taiwan Miaoli county Dahu area where is famous of its strawberry. Cool weather
and abound rainfall makes growing coffee possible in Taiwan. Although at N24.4°,
the yearly average rainfall is around 2400mm and yearly average temperature is around 20°C.
If the temperature gap is big then you will have better quality coffee. In winter,
sometimes the temperature is close to "0°C" or under "0°C". Even in summer time, the daily
temperature gap is ground 5~8°C compare to in the morning and mid noon.
That's why we select this place to grow coffee.

In order to secure quality coffee,we had got "Q Arabica Grader" from "CQI"(Coffee Quality Institute) since
2018. Also all the machines-including coffee peeler and coffee hulling machine and also roaster.
Coffee peeler help to remove the skin of coffee and coffee hulling machine remove the parchment.
Finally is roaster to roast the coffee.

What is the benefit we can offer

- Certified Q Arabica Grade
- Private Coffee farm -Good Quality control
- Pesticide Free -Local government test lab report
- ECO Friendly - treat the environment and animal equally
- Organic way to grow - No chemicals
- Keep Fresh - You Order then we roast it

Search Youtube: BROS. CHIANG TAIWAN DAHU COFFEE
Find our website in Youtube link. >>>Bigkitchengadgets

Processing: water washed

Species: Typica
Flavor: Chocolate, Peanut,Flower
Roasting: medium roast

Package List:

1pack of Roasted Whole Coffee bean 1/2 lb(230g) or;
2packs of Roasted Whole Coffee bean 1lb(460g)

Why not I’m always interested in something new and if you can get it to California fast I’m down

Rebok86

I am a TOTAL newbie, but I'm learning. I am a public health epidemiologist who volunteered in Uganda in 2019 teaching reproductive health and family planning. I fell in love with the people and landscape and have been trying to help the community. I have been working with the hardworking, smart, knowledgeable farmers in the Rwenzori mountains in Uganda to harvest organic, fair trade, Arabica beans. I am working on importing and selling the green beans in the states. If anyone is interested in buying or suggestions on how I can sell the beans - it would be greatly appreciated. Although, patience is needed. :)

bigkitchengadgets

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
Why not I’m always interested in something new and if you can get it to California fast I’m down

Thanks for your interest. I can arrange to ship to California by air parcel.
Any time just visit my website and place order and leave a message that you come from "Coffeeforums".
Thanks
Bigkitchengadgets