Where to order paper cups or sleeves with printed logo

T-Rai

Jul 19, 2006
Quad Cities
Visit site
Has anyone come across any company that will print your logo on your cups or sleeves where you don't have to order 3 billion of them? I'm trying to locate one. Any suggestions which is best? Perfect touch or paper with sleeve?

ontrees

Jun 9, 2006
Visit site
Printing cups and sleeves

I don't know of any that do small orders at any reasonable cost. Look around online, there are a ton of specialty marketing companies, just try and get a reccomendation from someone first.

There is also a cheap, almost as pretty, way to do it yourself. Have a rubber stamp made with your logo, etc. on it, buy a stamp pad in a color you like, and when it is slow in the shop your employees will have something to do. Sleeves are easy to stamp and cups aren't bad once you get the hang of it.

Also, you could have stickers made, which can be done pretty cheaply, and sticker your cups.

I prefer the stamp pad.

T-Rai

Jul 19, 2006
Quad Cities
Visit site
Thank you for your replies. Very good idea to stamp them! I just may try that. Thank you for the links too, I will go check them out! Be blessed and prosper!!

easyed

Mar 28, 2014
CA
Visit site
You might want to compare prices with PrintedCoffeeCupSleeves.com Their prices can get down as low as 7 cents a piece.
regards

ukscyphus

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi, We are Uk based manufacturer of printed paper cups and bunting flags, specializing in branding high quality bespoke paper cups to your corporate.

myj39

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
If you are having an event, you should consider having custompaper cups made. Coffee paper cups can be and are one of the best avenues topromote your brand, support your product as you launch your business andadvertise

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Greenpacksusa.com out of Texas. They print on site and have an excellent product. Best pricing also. No huge minimum either.

TWZ

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Greenpacksusa.com out of Texas. They print on site and have an excellent product. Best pricing also. No huge minimum either.

The Greenpack groove cups say no sleeve is needed. Have you found that to be the case? I like the design and styling, they have a distinct look, and eliminating the need for a sleeve would be nice. Thanks!