Which Coffee do you like most?

tealoverme

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Try the Barako coffee of the Philippines and you'll get a strong dose of caffeine and the effect is really awakening, but the aroma is so nice that you would want to make it as your air freshener.

YogaYoda

Oct 31, 2019
Visit site
Which coffee do I like the best? Anything from my subs provider Gustatory tbh. Wholly 1000% recommend them. They feature all the best international coffee roasters (They're based in the UK) and are charitable with every subscriber - https://www.gustatory.co/pages/speciality-coffee-box-subscriptions

Im looking forward to receiving some Gardelli and Solberg & hansen coffee in February!!! Cannot wait, I read Gardelli are renown for being one of the best roasters in the world? Has anyone tried them before?

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
For quite a few months I've been roasting several dry processed Brazilian coffees, specifically for espresso and the end result is quite superb. I have given up bothering with washed coffees as most are too clean for me these days. The dry process gives that sort of Earthy/funky taste and very heavy body that I roast/extract for.

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
For quite a few months I've been roasting several dry processed Brazilian coffees, specifically for espresso and the end result is quite superb. I have given up bothering with washed coffees as most are too clean for me these days. The dry process gives that sort of Earthy/funky taste and very heavy body that I roast/extract for.

What do u mean by clean?

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I'm enjoying the coffee I'm getting from a local roaster more than any previous coffee I've tried. Bluestone Coffee Company. Sumatra Takengon. Dark/Medium roast. Fair trade. Brewed in a french press.

renraw9002

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
This is my first post. Joined trying to find me a good source of coffee. I'm probably gonna get stones thrown at me for this statement, but my favorite coffee is Casi Cielo from Starbucks. I wish I could find that Casi Cielo or something similar in like 5lb bags, but it's only sold in 1lbs and it's like $15 for 1lb. I wish I could find an alternative coffee that at least tastes similar to it and be able to get it in bulk.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
This is my first post. Joined trying to find me a good source of coffee. I'm probably gonna get stones thrown at me for this statement, but my favorite coffee is Casi Cielo from Starbucks. I wish I could find that Casi Cielo or something similar in like 5lb bags, but it's only sold in 1lbs and it's like $15 for 1lb. I wish I could find an alternative coffee that at least tastes similar to it and be able to get it in bulk.

Looks like that is a Guatemalan coffee from the Antiqua area (central)... I don't know what part of the world you are from but a quality Guat should be available from most roasters.