Which Form Fill to get?

Sidram

New member
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
My "lets get a Coffee Roaster for fun" is turning into a motor project. Don is building me a 15 Kilo roaster. With purchasing a large grinder this week gonna need to get a machine to bag the coffee. Roaster Authority has one for $6500. Was wondering if you all could point me in the right direction. I am not looking for full blown system, thinking a foot operated one perhaps.

Jamie
 
for what you are doing I would go with what Don has. I have it and it works well for ground as well as whole bean...cheap and easy to operate...
 
want to meet my ex wife?
 
If she is an ex probably not cheap
 
I now understand why you introduced yourself to my employees as my exwifes new boyfriend...too funny.
 
Hi,
I also find cheap and easy.
Please let me know suggestion.
Thanks
 
I now understand why you introduced yourself to my employees as my exwifes new boyfriend...too funny.
Lol that was funny! The peanut cup coffe was a bit over the top lol.
 

Latest posts

Premium Sponsors

Back
Top Bottom