Which name to choose for Coffee project?!

Name Suggestions Coffee Project

• The storyteller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homeroasted

• Happy Panda

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Afrp - Di - Siac

• Tales of Coffee

• Ambu

• Kana

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Calypso

• Kokoa

• Cosy Cocooner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kowbie

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site

Brand Name Chocolate & Coffee bar Indonesia

Hi everybody!

I am in search of a good brand name for a new business I start within a few months located in Indonesia. It will be a little specialtybar where both chocolate and coffee will be fabricated with high standard of quality and many respect for the roasting and manufacturing proces. The main audience consists of backpackers, young couples, surfers and students ( and everyone who fits to several of these descriptions ). We have several suggestions for the name variating from non-meaning words to very relevant words and combinations of words. The brand name must be powerful, young, aromatic, cultural, and associate with as many relevant positive connotations the concept of the business holds, as possible. Relevance ( easeness to associate with concept ), degree of ease to remember, degree of being trustworthy et cetera are all important caracteristics to keep in mind but may not be the only focus ( as in: don’t think too much like me and say which one sounds fun within the concept of the bar ).

Thank you very much in advance! This essential part of the business concept will benefit greatly from any serious brand name suggestions and other related entries!

In what follows the current Brand names I am considering:

Ending with ' coffee - & chocolatebar '

· Homeroasted
· Cosy Cocooner
· Kokoa
· Nadja
· Kana
· The Chocolate Factory
· Happy Panda
· Chocolate Dreams
· The land far away
· Land on the horizon
· Coffee Factory
· Caramel Dreams

· Caramel Cave

· Firefly
· Cup of Coffee
· Afro -Di - Siac
· Weary Wanderer
· Chocolate Atelier
· Nadal De Luintra
· Sabor Superior
· Afro Di Siac
· pueblo viejo
· Terravieja
· Guevara
· Chocolate Dreams
* Cho - Co - Latté
* The storyteller
* Ambu
* Calypso
* Tales of coffee

Kind Regards,

Kobe

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Kobe,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "coffee and chocolate will be fabricated." In your list of possible names, you wrote that the business name will be followed by the words coffee and chocolatebar. Will you be having a separate coffee cafe area and a separate chocolate bar? I'm having a hard time visualizing the concept.

None of the names that you listed appeal to me. I guess it's because I'm having a hard time visualizing what your business is focusing on.

Rose

Kowbie

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi Kobe,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "coffee and chocolate will be fabricated." In your list of possible names, you wrote that the business name will be followed by the words coffee and chocolatebar. Will you be having a separate coffee cafe area and a separate chocolate bar? I'm having a hard time visualizing the concept.

None of the names that you listed appeal to me. I guess it's because I'm having a hard time visualizing what your business is focusing on.

Rose

Hi Rose!

Thanks for your feedback! It is a conceptbar indeed where both coffee will be roasted and served, and the art of chocolatemaking will be practiced and then served ( both products will be provided B2C and small B2B ). The concept thus will be a small coffeebar where you can obtain chocolate specialties and other sweets all made on the spot ( a small factory inside the bar, showcooking ). In Belgium the preparation ( and consumption ) of chocolate is handled with the same care for detail and passion as for coffee, which is actually kind of the idea this breakfastbar is starting from! I hope you can visualize it a little bit more, I understand its difficult because you can not really compare it to any concepts and conventions you now.

The name must by the way not per sé reflect the concept, though it might definitely help in remembering the name it is not a prerequisite. That it sounds strong and fun, the feel, is more important to me. Thanks!

Latest posts