who do you normally enjoy your coffee with?

cindy

Feb 8, 2005
South Africa
Visit site
somehow i dont enjoy a cup of coffee as much around my parents or relatives as much as i do when im around my friends (freaks of nature as my parents call them).

just wondering if im the only one with that problem.

t3hjoon

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
i enjoy my cup of coffee with my best friend.. i call him cigarettes they accomodate each other very well. of course i'm not saying you should drink your coffee with a smoke if you don't already because smoking is bad! ^^ but seriously i mainly drink coffee when i'm at work so that would be with my fellow co-workers.

amCoffeepmTea

Mar 25, 2005
Visit site
Coffee and a cigarette used to be my favorite dessert. *sigh* Had to quit smoking. Now I just have coffee and a coffee. Replaced nicotine with additional caffeine, I guess.

Coffee drinking sure started out as a social activity for me. I didn't even like coffee at first, but I'd go to a coffee shop with friends in college and it was the social thing to do. And I have a few people I particularly enjoy having coffee with. It's part of our ritual, something that we can enjoy together.

easytrade

May 13, 2005
Visit site
All the time

I can have coffee any time of the day but I most enjoy it in cold chilly weather and right after the dinner.

By the way I had my first coffee when I started University and haven't stopped till that day:)

redmoose

Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
i am a very sociable person so i love drinking coffee with people friends and strangers. you can learn alot about someone when you drink coffe with them so i love it. i also like to drink it alone. nothing like watching a sunset or sunrise with you fav cup of joe and just enjoying peace and quiet. but yea any time of the day or year i am up for a good cup of coffee with good friends not so good friends and even alone. coffe is the perfect compliment to life. and really who needs a best friend when you have a hot mug of the wonderful elixer of life!!!

~redmoose~

boybluega

Aug 15, 2005
Visit site
I drink coffee with my roommate typically...
I am lucky to have found someone who not only doesn't MIND discussing scientific theory and recent findings...but actually enjoys it...

So...Jamaican coffee, a big southern porch, and nanotechnology for two.