Wholesale Distributor

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
oh yeah? You wont believe this....I am in shorts and t-shirt sweating my@$$ off! It is about 83 degrees outside and somewhere around 110 degrees inside...I would kill for some cold weather!! :(

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am going to get my share of cold a whole 3 days in Chigago...that will be my fill of cold...oh and by the way it is around 85 today with a nice breeze...oh and I am further south than Jax..we moved to Boca Raton :grin:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I should have kept my mouth shut..rubbing in how beautiful the weather is here has bit me on the behind! We have had a turn for the worse..sigh..I had to wear long pants and a sweater this morning..it is a very cold 51 @ 3:30am. I am hoping it will warm up soon! I can't take this freezing weather!!

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
topher said:
I should have kept my mouth shut..rubbing in how beautiful the weather is here has bit me on the behind! We have had a turn for the worse..sigh..I had to wear long pants and a sweater this morning..it is a very cold 51 @ 3:30am. I am hoping it will warm up soon! I can't take this freezing weather!!

Damn, I consider it a good day when I remember to wear pants before leaving the house :shock:

Your cold hurts us up here. Less oranges and cucumbers (I have to settle for a mexican english cucumber) being shipped up. And the prices go up here too when you have cold weather.