Wholesale/dropship question for a new guy....

Capulus

Nov 16, 2007
Houston
Visit site
Dropship question: I'm trying to decide if I should dropship (private label) to start my online coffee business, versus packaging my own and selling via a website. Can any of you give me some advice and some feedback, thanks. Any dropshipers for coffee and coffe eqipment that you might recommend? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. :D

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
drop ship

I sell green coffee to home roasters. I do not roast except for my own consumption. I do also sell roasted coffee from a drop shipper. I have had several, not because they weren't good but because they didn't want to do it any more. I currently am using speciality roast, but I also know of someone in my state that might do drop shipping, I will give you his site after he tells me if he drop ships.

Capulus

Nov 16, 2007
Houston
Visit site
Dropship info...

Thanks for the response. Hey, what are the do's & dont's about doing business with a dropshiper? Can you share some experience. I'm going to try this out, but there is a ton of info I'm trying to get a grasp on. Let me know if you contact the person you know, thanks.