Wholesale green

Germy

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been roasting for two years. My bean cost is killing my profit. I started buying green from our coffee barn in 25lb bags. I moved up to 50's. The shipping plus the beans has me close to 5.50 a lb without loss. I need a wholesaler in Ohio, or a distributor with good prices. I simply do not know where to look. I have exhausted Internet searches. I have asked local roasters and no one wants to give up their sources. Please help me!

coffeejoes

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I would give Kevin from TheataRidge Coffee a call. He sells both partial as well as full bags. I believe Cafe Imports just started their partial bag policy again. They also sell full bags.

arayason

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Arayason Coffee & Tea
Dear Friend,
We are glad to offer 100% Arabica Green Coffee Beans Top of the Top in quality – grades AA+ [Premium], AA, AB, C,PB,C,E,HE,MH,ML,SB,T,TT,UG,UG1.
Kenya Coffee is of the species of Arabica, which is a high quality mild coffee much favored for blending the more common coffees from other origins. What make Kenya Coffee so special? In a nut shell, it is especially rich volcanic soils found in the highlands of Kenya between 1500 and 2100 meters above sea Level, coupled with pleasant climate never hotter than a European summer or colder than the best European spring. Together with the above natural parameters is the meticulous and personal nature in which Kenya Coffee is attended to by farmers.
Right from the nursery to the cup the preparations are very exacting. Research and development is one area which the industry lays much emphasis. The major emphasis of research has been cup quality improvement as now offer the finest Coffee in the world.
Kenya Coffee is hand picked meticulously graded, wet processed and sun dried before milling and grouping into various grades and size.
The green coffee is ceremoniously roasted emitting a pleasant aroma and ground ready for the brew. Kenya Coffee has firmly established itself as the finest coffee in the world.
Please take the advantage of best coffee, help us as your friend as we stand to help others in small scale farming in Kenya.
We sincerely hope this letter is the beginning of a long lasting mutual relationship.
Sincerely,

N Arayason
CEO

arayason

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Please let me know the grades of coffee that you are interested in. Grade AA+ AA or AB FAQ . Prices is increasing weekly due to demand of Kenya Quality Coffee.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Arayason
Arayason Coffee & Tea

jlyon10 said:
Very interesting to hear from you. How much is your coffee, how much do you have to buy and how much to ship it?

ourcoffeebarn

Nov 8, 2004
Wisconsin
Visit site
Cafe Imports is where we get all of our coffee from and I highly recomend them! I just don't have the room in my small roasting barn for enough pallets of coffee to keep up the wholesale prices I did for a few years. Retail roasted business has grown a LOT and I see my sales of 50 lb bags of green going way down now. That's OK with us we are glad we can help the small start ups.

Be sure you have enough room to store the full bags of coffee you will be getting, ON the pallets and keep it in the burlap bags, unless you have food grade tubs big enough. Just the first things an inspector will look at.

kifucoffeeroaster

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Cafe Imports is where we get all of our coffee from and I highly recomend them! I just don't have the room in my small roasting barn for enough pallets of coffee to keep up the wholesale prices I did for a few years. Retail roasted business has grown a LOT and I see my sales of 50 lb bags of green going way down now. That's OK with us we are glad we can help the small start ups.

Be sure you have enough room to store the full bags of coffee you will be getting, ON the pallets and keep it in the burlap bags, unless you have food grade tubs big enough. Just the first things an inspector will look at.

Do you happen to know where I could get 'food grade tubs' that are 'big enough'?

acidwashed

Mar 23, 2011
Indiana
Visit site
I believe this is an offshoot of Sweet Maria's
coffeeshrub.com
Prices aren't that bad considering where things are headed. Cafe Imports is where I'm currently getting beans from but you need to get quite a load to make shipping worth while. They'll sell you lesser than whole bags from the broken bag program but you still have to pay the pallet fee and such so you should order a bunch to keep shipping reasonable.