Why you shouldn't drink iced coffee

Big_John

Love my own brewed Ice Coffee in the heat of summer, about 2-3 pm for a pick me up. Mine gets no syrups, sugars or flavors.... only a little splash of half n half.

If you haven't had a great, gourmet iced coffee on a hot day, you are missing life.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Love my own brewed Ice Coffee in the heat of summer, about 2-3 pm for a pick me up. Mine gets no syrups, sugars or flavors.... only a little splash of half n half.

If you haven't had a great, gourmet iced coffee on a hot day, you are missing life.
I could say if you don't consume 155 degree straight espresso on a 100 degree day you're missing out, but to each their own obviously. I've never found any type of coffee in cold form to be the least bit interesting.

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
Everyone enjoys coffee differently, for sure. There is no right or wrong, and no merit or demerit for anyone's decision.

I like a good cup of coffee at all temperatures. I notice however that when the coffee is cold, I drink it too fast. I don't pause and enjoy the flavor enough.

I have ice cubes made of the same coffee I brew, so I can make an iced coffee without diluting the coffee.

Latest posts