Wich kind of coffee grind is suteable for Senseo?

mholdred

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Well, as I ask in the title of my post, I would like to know wich kind of coffee grind is suteable for Senseo. I''m a Senseo user and I prepare my own coffee with an ecopad, and I use to go to my favourite coffee shop and choose the kind of coffee ground that I like. Then they grind me the coffee (I don''t have a grind machine) and I use to choose semi-expresso grind. Obiusly, the expresso girnd is not suteable for Senseo (the pressure is under 9 b), but I''m not an expert and I''m not sure if I''m getting the best from the coffe with a semi-expresso grind.

Thanks in advance!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
First, the pronunciation is "espresso" even though it does mean "express coffee"......

Not familiar with the brewing system in those things, but I'd think somewhere between espresso and drip would be ideal. Maybe something ground for a steam "espresso" machine would work.

How does the ecopad work?

Thought about getting a decent grinder for home use? Later!

mholdred

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for your answer. Actually I'm very happy with my Senseo. The ecopad works fine and that means I can use my favourite coffe. I red that some people complained about the presure of the water, the temperature..., well, I'm sure there are better coffe machines, but the price of Senseo is low, I don't need to buy pods because I can use ecopad, and the coffe in Senseo really taste nice.