Worst Hot Coffee in America

CoffeeMakers200

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Guess what, This is rated the No.1 Worst Coffee Drink in America says Digg.

Cold Stone Creamery Lotta Caramel Latte, Gotta Have It Size

1,790 calories
99 g fat (62 g saturated, 2.5 g trans)
175 g sugars

This might be coffee-flavored, but this latte shake is virtually unrecognizable next to your typical morning cup of Joe. It is a full day calorie drink, contains as much saturated fat as 62 strips of bacon. Sugar loads up to 44 SPOONS!

*last paragraph removed due to advertising* - try not to do this - OK?

bob1974

Mar 30, 2011
Georgetown, Texas
Visit site
I'm a gluten for punishment, I stop at a local convenience store for my kid on the way to school and every time I get a cup of coffee there I wonder why I did. I don't know where that Texaco gets its coffee from but DANG.
Cheers

alphawave7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Worst 'coffee' I've had was actually a shock (not really)..a poorly adjusted super-auto at the BMW dealership waiting area, cranking out the most acrid excuse for potable liquid I've ever seen. Stale dishwater would have been tastier! It sure was a pretty machine, though! :p

Kevin O'Gara

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
According to a friend the worst hot coffee in America may be in the military. He thought he did not like coffee after his stint in the Army. Served him some good coffee and he found that he likes it.

Biznerdjm

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I saw a special on dateline or NBC one of those that did a blind test on Starbucks and Mcdonalds and Mcdonalds came out on top! lol I still love my Starbucks though! Not gonna lie!

OGroastmaster

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have had some decent coffee at Denny's hanging with a group of friends and I have had really bad coffee at roaster guild events...Coffee to me has become more social. I can drink what we here in the states might consider swill, but with a coffee worker in Guatemala it tasted amazing...not trying to get too preachy :eek:)

Blaster25

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a bag of Guatemalan coffee that was a gift. Tried a couple of pots but it was just too gross to continue. If I made a cup it would qualify for the worst coffee in America, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Now Kenyan coffee is another story.

Blaster25

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Really? Wow when McD's get good enough coffee for me then pigs can fly and dogs will rule the white house.

But if thats what you like then great! I'm fine with that just not my type.

I like Get-n-Go coffee. As well,

I thought dogs DID rule the White House!?!

-Phil
(Using Tapatalk)