www.caffeeroesterei.de

airfx

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
Hallo Zusammen, im aktuellen Feinschmecker sind einige Kaffee-Röstereien getestet worden, ich würde jetzt gerne ein paar ausprobieren und habe mir zum Anfang eine Kaffee Rösterei aus Monschau ausgeguckt. Man kann den Kaffee dort auch online kaufen und der Feinschmecker sagt nur gutes. Hat schon jemand von Euch Erfahrung mit dem Kaffee dieses Anbieters.(www.caffeeroesterei.de). Oder evtl. andere Empfehlungen? Danke & Grüße

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
I guess he try to say something like this, sorry for my translation but my english is not good enough :)

Hello, in the current feinschmecker some coffee Roestereien were tested, I gladly few to try out now and to the beginning coffee a Roesterei from Monschau expenditure-looked themselves. One can buy the coffee there also to on-line and the feinschmecker says only good. Already someone has experience with the coffee of this Anbieters.(www.caffeeroesterei.de) from you. Or possibly different recommendations? Thanks & greetings

Aliciajane

Oct 10, 2004
Boston, MA
Visit site
Close - but perhaps I can clarify a little further. Not 100% accurate, still...

This person is saying he/she read an article in this magazine called The Gourmet where they tested several roasters. This has sparked his or her interest in trying some various coffees and he/she has started by looking at a roaster in Monschau (which is on the border of Germany near Belgium). You can buy the coffee online and the magazine says all good things. He/she wants to know if anyone has had experience with the coffee of this roaster (it's clearly a German roaster) or any other recommendations? (I'm replying to this person below to suggest that most participants here are seem to be in North America and U.K. and may not be familiar with German roasters...but that folks here are very friendly and that future questions, posted in English, might elicit a more flowing response!

Ja - hallo - ich habe ein bisschen uebersetzt, weil auf dieser site nicht viele Leute Deutsch sprechen (und, ja, mein is auch nicht immer richtig!) . Ich glaube, die meisten kommen aus der U.S.A oder U.K. and bestellen nicht oft kaffee aus Deutschland, weil mann bei uns auch vielen guten Kaffee bekommen kann. Also, wenn Leute nicht antworten, bitten nicht boese sein! :) Die sind sowieso ganz nett. Wenn sie etwas anderes wissen will, vielleicht auf English schreiben? Damit alle lesen koennen und mehr antworten werden. Viel Glueck und Tschuss.

airfx

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
Hallo,

danke für´s übersetzen. Ich habe mittlerweile Kaffee bei caffeeroesterei.de gekauft und bin komplett überzeigt von diesem Kaffee!!!

Den Shop findet man übrigens unter caffeeversand.de.
Dort kann man Kaffee, Espresso online kaufen.

Danke & Grüße