Your favorite coffees (all coffee lovers participate)

asapilot

Nov 3, 2006
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Well, I'm a coffee noob for the most part, so I don't know how much my opinion counts, but... ;)

I went on vacation to Kona this summer and I toured a coffee farm there. I was very surprised by the difference I noticed in what I'd been exposed to on the mainland and what I was able to get over there. I toured Greenwell Farms and they were top-notch. Since I've been back, I've been all over town searching for new beans to try in order to expand my horizons. I would second your recommendation of Ethiopian as well.

mpkelley20

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
For me, its anything from Venezuela....best coffee in the world.

If I am drinking coffee from my single serving Keurig machine then it is Green Mountain National Wildlife Preserve (most consistent and pleasing taste of all the k-cups). Ok..go yell at me now for drinking k-cups....

catwasteman

Nov 8, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
Vietnam

Has anyone tried any coffee from Vietnam? I was just there and now am hooked on it. My favorite is ALICULI but their ESPRESSO is excellent also. I brought back 4 kg of mixed. In retrospect, I should have brought back all ALICULI.

topgourmetcoffee

Nov 25, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
Kona & Ethiopian are both great, try Jamaica Blue Mounta

Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee, I feel is among the best in the world. Yes it is expensive though. If cost is a factor and it always seems to be a factor than try Baba Budan coffee which is grown in India and has fabulous nutty walnut flavor.

catwasteman

Nov 8, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
Re: Kona & Ethiopian are both great, try Jamaica Blue Mo

Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee, I feel is among the best in the world. Yes it is expensive though. If cost is a factor and it always seems to be a factor than try Baba Budan coffee which is grown in India and has fabulous nutty walnut flavor.

Where would I find this coffee to try it?