Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Business Card, Flyer and editing software

What do you guys use to design and edit images for business cards, flyers and posters?

thanks

I use VistaPrint for business cards. Have not used for flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
    But they do produce them. I had a good experience via phone, good product, good price.
    http://www.vistaprint.com/?mk=vistap...35688955&GNF=0

Hey VillageCoffee I use GIMP, its free and it does everything. Learning it is easy and extremely helpful down the line when you need custome media as well.

Have you tried photoshop? Just scan your business card and then edit them with photoshop software.

I think so.. Photoshop is the easiest way to design but if you can't design and need fast, you can buy a template. The good place to buy: graphicriver.net

Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJakJava View Post
    I use VistaPrint for business cards. Have not used for flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
    But they do produce them. I had a good experience via phone, good product, good price.
    http://www.vistaprint.com/?mk=vistap...35688955&GNF=0
    I also used this software and ever since, I do business cards on my own.

Helpful Software

I have found Adobe Photoshop Elements to be very helpful and it isn't as expensive as others. It gives you a lot of features where you can edit photos using layers and filters. I think the latest version is 13. I use it to help establish Thumbnail Pics to a specific size while getting everything in that framesize for our website, works well. There is even a module Premiere to edit video files, but I haven't used it.

Hope this is helpful to someone
    Cheers,
    Jerry

I use Adobe Photoshop CS6, very convenience tool but it may confuse you for the initial time but you will get used to it quickly : )
    Huongmai Cafe - Coffee and Tea

Banned
    Try fotofusion : http://site.lumapix.com. This software makes anything you want, coffee labels and is much quicker and easier than PS. Yes I use both- I have been a ProPhotogragher for 20 years- but if you want it done quick and simple and make it look awesome it's worth a try-
    Business Card, Flyer and editing software-image.jpeg

We use a combination of Photoshop and Vistaprint.com, as Vistaprint allows us to upload our own designs and prints / ships them.

If you want to avoid the route of learning to design graphics and invest in graphic software, there are print sites, similar to Vistaprint.com, all over the Internet that will provide you with existing templates to edit, online, and print / ship them for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links