Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: caffeine and bone/muscle growth?
- 12-11-2005 07:22 PM #1
caffeine and bone/muscle growth?
hi i am an 16yr old male, and wanted to know if caffeine increases growth hormone rate or decreases it. i would also like to know if caffeine will make my bones bigger or smaller?
would caffeine intake during adolcence or puberty increase skull size too?
- 03-14-2006 12:18 AM #2
Coffee has no effect on your growth hormone, your muscle, or your bones growth. It makes you pee a lot by blocking the anti diuretic hormone, and it makes your more hyper from the caffine. If you want to build muscle and want to grow taller, the best choice would be milk and protien and exercise.
- By tintinet in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 12-18-2012, 11:38 AM
- By in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 59Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:00 PM
- By Bisquit812 in forum Coffee ReviewsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:09 PM
- By cuppED in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2007, 09:16 PM
- By cafebonafide in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Search tags for this page
bone growth coffee,
caffeine and bone growth,
caffeine and growth hormone,
caffeine bone growth,
caffeine growth hormone,
caffeine increase growth hormone,
caffeine muscle growth,
caffiene and bone growth,
coffee and muscle growth,
coffee muscle growth,
does caffeine affect muscle growth,
does coffee make your muscles bigger
Click on a term to search for related topics.